As a Lead consultant at Fidenda, you will be managing the delivery of large and complex end to end Anaplan implementation projects including oversight of requirement gathering, solution design and build, oversight of testing, business readiness through to go-live and post go-live support
You will also be supporting business development and providing leadership and coaching to more junior team members.
- Lead large scale EPM projects through design, implementation and deployment, in a variety of sectors and use cases.
- Assisting in translating clients' business and technical requirements into application configurations across Finance, People Leadership, Supply Chain and Customer by collaborating with them to define and develop solutions that address their specific needs.
- Developing and maintaining effective working relationships with clients, working closely with key stakeholders to create well-defined solutions that align with their business strategy.
- Work with the Principals to ensure all project related documentation, including Functional and Technical design specifications, process maps, data dictionaries and data migration or integration mappings, are consistent and completed to the highest standards.
- Facilitate workshops with clients to identify business processes and requirements, elicit key data points, and align stakeholders on objectives.
- Build relationships with customers to maintain communication and manage their expectations on product functionality and project delivery.
- Conduct Anaplan model health checks.
- Collaborate with the sales team to support the delivery of compelling proposals, RFP responses, and presentations. (Including accurate estimates for delivery of solutions.)
- Participate in pre-sales activities, such as scoping, discovery, and solutioning sessions, to help identify and define customer requirements and propose relevant solutions. This could include building POCs.
- Leverage existing client relationships to identify opportunities for cross-selling and upselling services and solutions.
- Contribute to marketing collateral, such as white papers, case studies, and blog posts, to establish Fidenda as a thought leader.
Building the Firm:
- Line management of more junior consultants and guiding them in their career development. This will include training, coaching and mentorship.
- Supporting the growth of the practice via the sharing of knowledge and experience as well as demonstrating great depth of specialism by contributing our Point of views, development of solutions, engagement tools and enablers
- Help lead or support internal projects to improve the way Fidenda operates or consultants learn.
- Mentoring, coaching, and developing the existing team. We are looking for inspirational leaders who will inspire the more junior members of the team.
On top of your base salary and perks you will also receive a bonus based on personal performance and company performance.