As part of a broader programme to optimise their Global S&OP process, Fidenda is supporting Costa Coffee with implementing an initial demand Planning solution for the UK&I business as a pilot. We are happy to announce the first phase of the solution has gone live, offering key capabilities analytical improvements to the planning team, including:
- Forecasting of volumes within UK&I region by SKU across multiple Channels (Fresh, Beans, Cups etc.)
- Monthly/Weekly forecasting with 12-month horizon and no differentiation between STF/MTF/LTF forecasting methodology
- Flexibility and scalability of methodologies to calculate forecasts at the above granularity via basic forecasting (monthly rolling, uplift) OR Statistical Forecasting Model (Monthly or Weekly)
- Consolidate forecasted demand volumes in easy to consume dashboards for effective analysis and monthly demand review reporting
- Integration to PowerBI for wider organisational reporting
- Forecasting performance metrics for effective analysis
We look forward to continuing our journey together and supporting the next phases of the programme.